IBM Cognos is an integrated set of tools for planning, reporting, and data analysis. It provides fast, secure access to company data, easy development of reports and sophisticated dashboards. We will be happy to teach you how to work with Cognos, we'll install, configure, and help develop metadata, reports, and dashboards. We are a certified Premium partner and IBM support provider for Cognos Analytics.
IBM Cognos Analytics
IBM Cognos Analytics is an environment for developing interactive reports and dashboards without programming knowledge. It supports self-service data analysis as well as automatic distribution of reports on the web portal or by e-mail in PDF, Excel and other formats. For IT, it represents a stable, efficient and fully secured modern Business Intelligence platform that can be operated internally and in the cloud. Ask for info.
- Sale of IBM Cognos licenses.
- Installation and configuration of IBM Cognos Analytics.
- Development of metadata in Framework Manager, Dynamic Cube Designer or Transformer.
- Development of reports and dashboards in Cognos Report Studio and Cognos Dashboards.
- Audit and tuning performance of IBM Cognos.
- IBM Cognos training.
IBM Cognos TM1
IBM Cognos TM1 is an efficient (powerful) in-memory platform for building complex planning models linked from user inputs to the income statement (profit and loss statement/final analysis?). It allows you to publish planning forms to hundreds of users all at once, track their progress, approve, reject and comment on plans. TM1 is also intended for allocation and calculation of costs and real-time scenario modelling over millions of cells. Ask for info.
- Sale of IBM Cognos TM1 licenses.
- Installation and configuration of IBM Cognos TM1.
- Design and development of planning models in TM1 Architect and TM1 Performance Modeler.
- Creating planning and calculation applications for TM1 Contributor or Perspectives.
- Linking TM1 with Cognos Analytics.