Our main goal is to help clients navigate the sea of data and discover its treasures, thanks to which they can increase company performance. To this end, we have developed over time a comprehensive set of seminars and workshops covering work with data, from the moment of their extraction from source systems to visualisation in the form of reports and dashboards. We will be happy to share our knowledge with you in our BI academy and help you educate an independent analytical and developing team.
A unique concept of Business Intelligence seminars based on sharing experiences with experts from practice
- seminars are fully based on the know-how of experts from practice in the field
- they are usually conducted in the form of a moderated discussion with the active involvement of all participants
- the seminar is led by lecturers, in the form of case studies in order to inspire, share different approaches and show the latest trends
Training is provided by a team of experienced lecturers who have many years of experience with data integration and the development of reports and dashboards, as well as with the training of others. And we enjoy both! Each of us is a specialist in a specific area of providing an educational program. We strive for maximum involvement of participants with the aim of intensive personal experience and enjoyment. We prefer simulation, play, experiment, experience, discussion and partner involvement of participants in the learning process.
Do you want to prepare training for the whole team? Do you prefer to adapt the course program to your needs? We will be happy to prepare for you a tailor-made corporate training offer. Our goal is the long-term effect of education. We prepare comprehensive development programs and one-time trainings in accordance with your needs and intentions. We select lecturers with experience in your business, with an excellent orientation in the given topic.
BI academy training topics
The target pages are unfortunately still in Czech language only, translation is in progress.
Business Intelligence basics
- Basics of analytical thinking
- Principles of Business Intelligence
- Agile management of Business Intelligence projects
Preparation of data for analysis
- Dimensional modeling of data warehouses
- SQL basics for BI analysts and developers
- Basics of data extraction, transformation and loading
Data analysis using BI technologies
- EXCEL-lent statistics and reports - analyzing data in MS Excel
- EXCEL-lent data access - MS Excel data loading automation and reports development
- Development of reports in POWER BI - Introduction to reporting and data analysis in Power BI
- Advanced development in POWER BI - Professional development of reports in Power BI
- Self-service reporting in IBM Cognos
- Development of reports in IBM Cognos Reports
- Advanced Development in IBM Cognos Reports
- Development of active reports in IBM Cognos
- Framework Manager - Metadata preparation in IBM Cognos
- Developing dynamic cubes in IBM Cognos
Price for one day of training (1 training day) CZK 25 000 + VAT / for the whole trained group
To achieve maximum interactivity training, the maximum number of participants is:
- 15 people for theoretical seminars (Basics of BI, Dimensional modelling, Information design, Agile project management)
- 12 people/persons for technical training (Power BI, Excel a Cognos)
- 3 - 5 days of training 20 %
- 5 - 10 days of training 30 %
- 11+ days of training 40 %
References of training participants
can be found here on the BI Academy website.