Microsoft SQL Server provides a set of integrated Business Intelligence tools for data transformation and uploading, multidimensional analysis and static reporting. These, combined with PowerBI, create a solid, cost-effective platform for small, medium-sized and lately even large Business Intelligence solutions. We have a lot of experience with the implementation of BI on Microsoft from the Czech Republic and abroad, and we will be happy to help you as well.
Data warehouse on MS SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server has made a significant leap forward in last years and now forms a fully-fledged database suitable for data warehousing. Thanks to the integrated ETL tool SQL Server Integration Services enables fast development of powerful data pumps, managing and monitoring of the loading process. Special columnstore indices, in turn, ensure a fast response when analysing large volumes of data. Ask for info.
- Design of BI solution architecture on Microsoft.
- Design of dimensional data model.
- Creation and optimisation of database for DWH.
- Development of ETL procedures in Microsoft SSIS.
- Workflow settings and ETL monitoring.
Reporting and data analysis in Microsoft Business Intelligence
Microsoft BI tools are intended for a wide range of users and their needs - Microsoft Reporting Services for developing static reports for workstations and mobile devices, Microsoft Analysis Services for multidimensional analysis or Microsoft PowerBI or Excel for easy reports development and data analysis by business users. Ask for info.
- Reporting automation in Microsoft Excel.
- Development of multidimensional cubes in Analysis Services.
- Creation of reports and dashboards in Reporting Services.
- Training and development of reports in PowerBI.
- Migration of existing reports from Excel.