1. dolphin consulting a.s. (hereinafter the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) processes your personal data and information (hereinafter the "Personal data"), necessary for the proper performance of its activities.
2. The Company processes your Personal data only for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legal bases:
▸ fulfilling of the contract (hereinafter the "Contract")
▸ marketing - based on your revocable consent
3. Personal data will be provided by the Company to the following third parties:
▸ persons providing server, web, cloud or IT services to the Company, or who are its business partners
▸ for the purpose of fulfilling the Contract by an external accountant, namely EDAAT, s.r.o, Paťanka 2722/11b, 160 00 Praha 6, and for the purpose of execution the Contract may also be provided to an external law solicitors.
4. Personal data will not be provided to third parties from countries outside the EU and the EEA.
5. Personal data will be processed (and retained) by the Company for the duration of the Contract, or for the time necessary to fulfill the Company's archiving obligations, but in accordance with applicable laws & regulations, no later than 10 years from its termination. Information stored on the basis of the granted consent will be retained for a period of 3 years from the granting of the consent.
6. In accordance with data protection regulations, you have the following rights:
▸ The right to access Personal Data within the Company, which means that you can request confirmation from the Company at any time whether or not the Personal Data relating to you is being processed and, if so, for what purpose, to what extent, to whom they are made available to, for how long they will be retained, whether you have the right to correct, delete, restrict processing or object to where the Personal Data was obtained from, and whether on the basis of the processing of Personal Data an automatic decision is taking place, including possible profiling. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, with the first copy being free of charge, and for further copies the company may demand reasonable payment of administrative costs.
▸ The right to correct Personal Data, which means that you can ask the company to correct or edit the Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
▸ The right to erase Personal Data, which means that the Company must delete your Personal Data if: (I) it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed, (II) you withdraw your consent and there is no other reason for processing, (III) you object to processing and there are no prevailing legitimate reasons for processing, (IV) the processing is illegal or (V) it is imposed by law.
▸ The right to restrict the processing of Personal Data, which means that until disputes are resolved regarding the processing of your Personal Data, specifically if: (I) you deny the accuracy of the Personal Data, (II) the processing is unlawful (illegal), but instead of deleting Personal Data you only want to restrict their processing, (III) the Company no longer needs the Personal data for the purpose of processing, but you do, (IV) or if you have objected to the processing under the Article 1.7.6., the Company may have the Personal Data only stored, and further processing is subject to your consent, or that this data is needed for the purpose of determination, execution or defending legal claims.
▸ The right to data portability, which means that you have the right to obtain your Personal Data that you have provided to the Company with your consent to processing or for the purpose of fulfilling the Contract, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, the right for the company to pass this data on to another administrator.
▸ The right to object to the disclosure of Personal Data, which means that you may file a written or electronic objection to the Company against the processing of your Personal Data, thereby causing the Company not to further process the Personal Data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests or rights and freedoms.
7. You can exercise all your rights, set out in the previous paragraph, with the Company either in writing by registered letter, sent to the address of its registered office, or electronically at the e-mail address email@example.com.
8. You also have the right to file a complaint against the processing of Personal Data with the Office for Personal Data Protection at: www.uoou.cz.
9. The provision of personal data for the purpose of conclusion a contract is required because they are necessary for the fulfillment of obligations under the contract, or their provision is required by law. Failure to provide data may result in non-conclusion of the contract.
10. There is no automatic decision-making taking place or profiling, based on the processed Personal Data.
11. In the event that the Company wishes to use Personal data for a purpose other than that stipulated in this disclaimer, it will promptly provide you with information about that other purpose and other information set forth in this disclaimer.